Thursday 24 March 2016

When I'm 60



sixtieths 

im 60 years old an my grandchild just swag open the door an plotted her self on my couch with headphones in an holding an iPad. id start asking questions like what is that? what dose it do? back in my day i was always outside playing enjoying nature not this fancy thing that u got. but she invited me to sat back an watch the avtertime with her. while she was playing flappy brid on her hurge ipad. she seam to really enjoy the tv show an her ipad she just sat an giggled the whole time never really said a word to me she was to intertained by the electronics. I got up an asked if she wanted to make a cake she said no ask if she wanted to help me in the garden she said no so i said well u have no chorice but to come with me for a walk youve bean on that thing since you got here. so she did as told.

No comments:

Post a Comment